Extra Virgin Olive Oils and products MUST always be of the highest quality, so you have to buy from an ABSOLUTELY ARTISANAL PRODUCER.
ANTICO FRANTOIO LIGURE is a family business that directly cultivates the centuries-old olive groves of properties situated in hills where the climate and uncontaminated nature are a guarantee of safety and genuineness. The olive groves are housed in Italy, Region of Liguria, province of Imperia in full production area of the Queen of Olives: the Taggiasca variety.
The altitude is an important factor for the definition of the best soil for the cultivation of the Taggiasca variety. The slightly more rigid climate due to the altitude and the relative distance from the sea allows a lesser development of the “olearea mosk” with consequent absence of parasites and a better freshness of the fruit.
Antico Frantoio Ligure produces two types of Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- MONOCULTIVAR “TAGGIASCO” – 100% “Taggiasca Olives”
- VARICULTIVAR Tradition Liguria – 100% Italian Olives
- GENUINE PRODUCTS made using Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Antico Frantoio Ligure offers you a TASTY offer, so composed :
- 1 Bottle 0,50 Lt Monocultivar 100% “Taggiasca” olives
- 1 Bottle 0,50 Lt Varicultivar 100% Italian olives
- 1 Genuine Products – Pesto sauce
- 1 Genuine Products – Taggiasca olive pulp
- 1 Genuine Products – Taggiasca pitted olives
- 1 Genuine Products – Dry tomatoes !! GIFT !!
The price is really incredible in relation to the perfect quality of the products. Antico Frantoio Ligure offers it to EURO 49,30 – VAT INCLUDED – shipping costs to be calculated separately
- Send a simple email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of the email insert: “10100 Promotion”
- In the text insert your shipping data (used to calculate shipping costs)
- Send mail
- You will receive an email from Antico Frantoio Ligure with the final cost INCLUDED shipping costs, payment methods and other info.
- Antico Frantoio Ligure, upon receipt of payment, will deliver the offer by sending you a confirmation e-mail.
Antico Frantoio Ligure wishes you to have the opportunity to taste their products first and then, if you are happy and without any obligation, EVENTUALLY buy other tasty products.
For any further clarification and information, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com